Monday, December 22, 2014

Colors


When I first heard the word, I instantly looked at my feet. Why? Well, because I have been wearing Black sock on right and white on left. What a contrast!!!

But why I have chosen only these two extreme contrasting colors. There are so many colors in this whole world. Actually I know only 7 ( VIBGYOR ) , but over the years, women of the worlds have defined so many different colors from these 7 basic colors. Its like some kind of Prism, which have divided these colors in several hundred of other colors. Back to me and my choice of 'Black and White'. There might me 2 reason , firstly, which is very practical an logical, I have only black pair and white pair of socks and i cant find the correct pair so I wore them at random. Secondly, In my subconscious mind I have been so damn distinctive and dark that I see everything either Black or White, Good or Bad, True or False. Maybe there is no Grey area in my justification of thoughts.

Imagine a world without colors. I bet you would have imagined everything in Black and White, like the old movies. Well if you imagined something, without colors it would be so boring. Does that means colors add the entertainment factor? No. Colors add meaning to something which should represent your thoughts or creation. That is the reason why different countries have different flags made up of very distinctive colors. Colors Represent Something.

For me that “Something” is the flavors of life. That sock thing must have represented my current state of mind, but I don't want to be biased in my writing. Remember when you are in Love, you like everything in Red. When you are sad , Everything Black. When you are happy, Everything bright.

Colors carry way too much importance in our lives. My advice is, don't miss them. Each and every person in your life is the reason for some color. The one you like or the one you hate, but keep every color with you. If you won't, you will miss a lot of fun. Without colors our lives will be just BLACK & WHITE, just like my feet. :)

- Shivam.

No comments:

Post a Comment